Quotes


«La libertà consiste nell'obbedire alle leggi che ci si è date e la servitù nell'essere costretti a sottomettersi ad una volontà estranea.» - Maximilien de Robespierre

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, president of IBM, 1943

"Technology is a boom-or-bust business, but it's mostly busts. I've always assumed that 10% of my technology investments will succeed — and succeed wildly. The other 90% I expect to fail." - Bill Gates, 2019.

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. - Steve Jobs, 2005

Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs (Niklaus Wirth, 1976)